TPMS Centre Delivery and Returns
FREE UK DELIVERY!
We Ship Wordwide!
- The normal delivery time for our products to reach you is 1-3 working days, after receiving payment.
- Shipping within the UK is FREE and is included in the products price, what you see is what you pay.
- We also deliver WORLDWIDE - Delivery times are 3-7 working days. Shipping rates will be added to your total on checkout.
- We ship orders Monday - Friday (Except bank holidays) We aim to ship all completed orders by 2pm. Any orders placed after 2pm will be despatched next day (excluding weekends).
- In very rare cases where the delivery date is to be any longer than stated above, you will be contacted by one of our sales representatives.
- All orders will be shipped by recognised couriers or the Royal Mail.
- TPMS Centre can only ship goods to the credit card holders address, i.e. PayPal address.
- TPMS Centre is not responsible for any additional costs as a result of extended delivery times, unless prior consent is given in writing by a member of our staff.
Your right to cancel
Your right to cancel an order for goods starts the moment you place your order and ends 14 days from the day you receive your goods. If your order consists of multiple goods, the 14 days runs from when you get the last of the batch. This 14 day period is the time you have to decide whether to cancel, you then have a further 14 days to actually send the goods back.
Please send us an email if you wish to cancel your order in line with the above.
Defective / Damaged / Not as described goods
In the event that there is a problem with your purchase, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
If a fault has been reported to us within 30 days of purchase, we offer to pay for any return postage costs when the item is being returned because it's defective, isn't as described, or because it was damaged in the post. Before returning any goods please contact us via email requesting a returns number. This will speed up the process of issuing a refund when we receive the goods. All goods must be returned to us in their original condition within 14 days. Once we have received the goods we will issue the refund within 5 working days.
What is not covered:
Normal wear and tear caused by use in accordance with the operating instructions.
Accidental damage, faults caused by improper use, abnormal environmental conditions, overloading, insufficient maintenance, careless operation or handling of the product.
Use of the product for anything other than it is designed for.
Alterations / modifications made to the product in any way.
Defects caused by the use of parts or accessories which are not Manufacturer genuine components.
Repairs or alterations carried out by parties other than the manufacturer.
For any returns, please forward to the following address:
Mount Pleasant Road