Cart 0

2 x Agricultural Clamp In Air Liquid Water Ballast Valves For Tubeless Tyres


  • £4.99

Pack of 2 TR618A air / water valves for tubeless tyres. The TR618A is a clamp-in rubber valve in the same shape as a TR218A valve, and is typically used on larger agricultural machines which may require water ballasting.


Please revert to the tech drawing in the images above for the measurements of the valves.


Suitable for:

  • JCB
  • Tractor
  • Large agricultural machines


 What you will receive:

  • 2 x premium valves

We Also Recommend